- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
Business Network for Offshore Wind Supply Chain Portal
|Engineering. Construction. Manufacturing. Offshore wind is the work of many. The Business Network for Offshore Wind is a nonprofit organization connecting industry to opportunity. Over 150 businesses strong – working together to learn, connect, and participate in the new global market.
Please fill out our supply chain questionnaire by clicking the Next button below. With only 10 short questions, it includes more than 110 categories that help us identify which services and products you can provide for the development, construction, operations and maintenance of offshore wind projects. We also share this information with developers and OEM prime contractors looking for partners. Additionally, the Network disseminates targeted information and RFPs to our members. Explore details about membership here.
- Registration on this portal does not imply an endorsement of your company by the Business Network for Offshore Wind.
- By registering your company on this portal, company contact information may be shared with local, regional and global offshore wind developers and vendors.
- By registering your company on this portal, your company may be contacted by the Business Network for Offshore Wind.
- Registration on this portal does not guarantee your company participation and/or selection in any offshore wind bid solicitations.
- As additional supply chain needs and contracting opportunities emerge, your company registration may need to be updated.
Business Network Offshore Wind Supply Chain Portal
Thank you for registering on the Network’s Supply Chain Portal. As bid solicitations become available, they will be sent electronically to the contact person registered.
To learn more about the offshore wind industry and to become more involved in the industry through networking and building industry contacts, join the Network today.