Why join the Business Network for Offshore Wind?
The Business Network for Offshore Wind is member-driven nonprofit committed to developing the supply chain and workforce for the offshore wind renewable energy industry. The Network brings together businesses, developers, policymakers, international experts, and economic development agencies to build and grow the industry for the benefit of our economy, environment, and workforce. From working groups and policy recommendations, to speaking opportunities at local and national events, the Network is the leading collaborative voice for the industry.
If you want to play a role in this new and exciting industry, your business needs to be present, relevant, and networking with the right stakeholders – we can make that happen. As the only nonprofit solely dedicated to offshore wind growth in the U.S., 100 percent of your membership dollars go right back into supporting the growth of this exciting new industry. Let us elevate the profile of your business in the industry – join the Network today.
Access a wide range of exclusive member benefits, including:
Choose the membership level that fits your organization’s needs:
As an Industry-level member you will automatically raise your organization’s profile within the offshore wind community, but subscribing to all the membership benefits at the Leadership and Developer level will unlock your organization’s potential within the offshore wind energy industry.
2022 Membership Pricing:
- Industry Member:
- Corporation: $2,650
- Nonprofit: $1,500
- Academic: $1,200
- Leadership Member:
- U.S. Offshore Wind Developer/OEM/Tier 1 Supplier Member:
Additional consideration for Leadership and Developer members includes:
- One OSW Dashboard license included for Leadership members, and two licenses for Developer/OEM/Tier 1 Supplier members
- Invitations to OSW industry working groups for Leadership members, and an invitation to a closed working group for Developer/OEM/Tier 1 Supplier members
- Invitations to co-host events with the Business Network
- Offshore Wind Insider Podcast interview consideration
- Priority on speaking engagements at Network small events or IPF
- CEO invite to the annual Leadership 100 Summit
- Considerations for a Board seat with the Business Network
Unlock multi-year membership discounts:
Sign up for a discounted multi-year membership and solidify your position within the fastest growing renewable energy industry in the U.S.
To become a Business Network for Offshore Wind Member, please join online.
Download more information:
Questions? Any questions can be answered by contacting the Membership Team. Email us at Membership@offshorewindus.org.