What to Expect at Business Network Events:
The Business Network for Offshore Wind is firmly committed to the health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors – your health and well-being are our number one priority.
The Network has put the following COVID-19 health and safety standards in place that strictly adhere to guidelines mandated by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure a safe and successful industry events. Please take the time to review our guidelines.
Health & Safety Standards for Business Network Events:
What all attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors need to know about our events:
- Business Network events will adhere to CDC, state, and city mandates as well as follow any additional recommendations by these institutions or the Network. Therefore new requirements may be in place upon arrival at the event.
- All attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors must show proof of vaccination or a negative PCR COVID-19 test 48 hours prior to the event (electronic proof is acceptable). Accepted proof of vaccination includes the following options:
- A physical vaccination card.
- A picture of your vaccination card.
- A digital vaccination card.
- Face masks are mandatory at all times unless drinking or eating.
- Face masks will be available for attendees.
- Name badges must be worn at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all attendees
- All staff present at events from the Business Network for Offshore Wind are vaccinated.