- This event has passed.
Offshore Wind Ready
April 21 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm EDT
About this Event:
This registration is for the Offshore Wind Ready educational program taking place on Tuesday April 21 From 10:00am to 3:00pm EST. Offshore Wind Ready is a half-day educational program designed for businesses who want to learn more about specific business opportunities in the growing U.S. offshore wind industry. Learn about project development, a project’s supply chain component parts, and how to identify where your business fits in. Offshore Wind Ready helps you determine if this growing industry is a good fit for your business.
This program will take place virtually via Zoom. After you register, you will receive an email that contains complete information about the program.
- Business Network members: $195
- Non-members: $325
Attend Offshore Wind Ready and you will:
- Gain a basic understanding of project development.
- Identify where your business fits in the supply chain.
- Learn how your business can receive assistance and guidance as you begin to navigate the market.
- Identify additional training and certification requirements.
Who Should Attend:
- Any business or individual ready to learn about specific business opportunities in the U.S. offshore wind industry.