Direct Connect gives U.S. offshore wind developers, OEMs, and Tier 1 supplier members direct access to the Network’s Supply Chain Connect database. Direct Connect members use the database to build out projects (from planning to final construction) and to create project-based local supply chains to meet regulatory and project requirements.
Finding the right suppliers for your offshore wind project is critical for its success. When you enroll in Direct Connect, you receive instant access to thousands of companies, manufacturers, research institutions, and other organizations playing an active role in the offshore wind supply chain. Most importantly, Direct Connect allows you to build a domestic, localized supply chain for your project, making it easy to meet regulatory and project requirements.
From transmission equipment to technical consulting and training to permitting, Direct Connect puts you in complete control of your project, from planning to final construction.
Why Enroll in Direct Connect?
- Access key information on thousands of companies enrolled in Supply Chain Connect who are ready and willing to partner with your project
- Instant access at your fingertips – the Network steps back and lets you take control of searches
- Contact companies directly through the database
- Easily find individual contact information in one convenient location
- Receive two direct log-ins
- Access the database for one full year
- The Network actively recruits new businesses to join Supply Chain Connect every day – stay up to date with new players in the industry
- Contribute to the Network’s mission to develop the offshore wind renewable energy industry, including its supply chain and workforce, benefiting local economies and ensuring a cost-effective clean energy portfolio
- Ensure you are meeting regulatory and project requirements by connecting with local businesses
- Easily search uniquely qualified businesses by:
- Number of employees
- Experience in offshore wind