WindMatch™ is a proven networking service that provides IPF attendees with the opportunity to speak one-on-one with decision-makers from top offshore wind companies from across the globe.
Held anytime, anywhere, speak one-on-one with decision-makers from top offshore wind companies. You must register for WindMatch™ in advance.
- Connect to a network of synergistic businesses, suppliers and associated organizations engaged in the offshore wind industry.
- Create active channels for business transactions.
- Start a dialogue that will help you develop and share specialized infrastructure, labor markets and services.
- Build relationships with entities outside the geographic region to leverage your competitive strengths and expand business opportunities.
- Develop networks for business financing, business-to-business sales, education, and workforce development as well as opportunities to expand into markets nationally and internationally.
To request an appointment:
- Access your WindMatch invitation email (if you registered March 30 or later, access your confirmation email). Click the Schedule Appointments button to begin. If you did not receive a WindMatch invitation/ confirmation email, please click here. From there, click on Already Registered? and proceed to log in to your registration. Scroll down and click on Schedule a WindMatch appointment (in orange).
- You will be prompted to enter your first and last name and email address. Click Next. You will receive an email/ text message containing a verification code. Check your spam/ junk folder if you do not see it. Enter the verification code and click Log in.
- To request a WindMatch appointment, click the blue Create Appointment button in the upper left.
- Select IPF WindMatch as the appointment type.
- Next to Attendee, click Add. Select the name of the person you want to meet. You can browse all names, search by company name, title, or email, or enter part of a person’s name in the Find Attendees search box. Select a name. Click the blue Add 1 Attendee button at the bottom. You can also select more than one attendee for a meeting.
- Next to Time and Location, click Choose. Select which day you want and click on a time.
- In the Subject and Description fields, enter a short note. You can also add a note for yourself by selecting Private Note. This will only be visible to you unless you choose to make it visible with the person you are meeting with.
- Click Send Appointment Invitation. The person will receive an email notification of the appointment. Remember, your meeting is not scheduled until the other person accepts your request.
View the video above for instructions on requesting appointments using the WindMatch system.
To confirm an appointment:
- Click the link in your Invitation to Schedule Appointments email or go to https://web.cvent.com/event/d4eedbca-e6e7-4bb8-8df3-4c1b4fed0f06 and click the Already Registered? link.
- Under Appointment Requests, click on the name of the person.
- If you want to meet with them, select the Approve and Set Appointment Time button. If you do not want to meet, select Decline.
- Select one of your available time slots and click Next.
- Select the Available Locations dropdown menu and choose a table. Or enter an alternative location in the Proposed Location textbox. Click Submit. The other person will receive an email confirmation that the meeting is set.