New Jersey + New York Supplier Day
The Business Network for Offshore Wind, New Jersey Offshore Wind, Atlantic Shores, and Ørsted (and in partnership with Equinor and NYSERDA) are sponsoring New Jersey + New York Meet the Buyer Supplier Day on Tuesday, April 26 (8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m), at the Atlantic City Convention Center in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
This inaugural event connects New Jersey and New York companies with offshore wind developers, OEMs, and Tier 1 suppliers to learn about business opportunities related to offshore wind projects in New Jersey, New York, and beyond. Companies will learn about the developer procurement process and network with key players in the industry, including representatives from Atlantic Shores and Ørsted.
Whether you are new to offshore wind or already participate in the industry, this unique event offers the latest insights into the New Jersey and New York offshore wind supply chain and gives your business direct access to major players in the industry. You will also have the opportunity to network with other industry professionals, building the key relationships needed to successfully enter the offshore wind industry and grow your business with new partners. See below for Scholarship opportunities for New Jersey-and New York-based MWBEs.
Continue the Conversation at 2022 IPF
Attendance Requirements & Recommendations
This event is open to New Jersey-and New York- based companies only. When registering for the NJ + NY “Meet the Buyer” Supplier Day, please include your New Jersey or New York business address.
To maximize your time at the NJ + NY “Meet the Buyer” Supplier Day, we strongly recommend that you register for one or both of the following events in preparation:
- Offshore Wind 101, a half-hour webinar that shares an overview of industry operations, businesses in the supply chain, and next steps for your company. This free webinar is offered weekly. View the complete schedule here.
- Offshore Wind Ready, a half-day educational program designed for businesses who want to learn more about specific business opportunities in the growing U.S. offshore wind industry. Click here for more information and to register. (Registration for Offshore Wind Ready is optional, but highly encouraged)
Scholarship Opportunities for MWBEs
GE and the Business Network for Offshore Wind are pleased to offer scholarships to the first 35 MBE/WBEs (Minority Business Enterprise/ Women’s Business Enterprise) that register and qualify.
Scholarships will include and cover the cost of:
- NJ + NY Meet the Buyer Supplier Day Registration (April 26)
- 2022 IPF (April 26-28)
- Offshore Wind Ready (April 21 delivery)
To qualify for a scholarship, businesses must:
- Be based in New Jersey or New York
- Registered in the Business Network’s Supply Chain Connect database with documentation of MBE/WBE status included (Register here for Supply Chain Connect)
Scholarships are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Once the 35 slots are filled, the Business Network will offer qualified businesses registration at a bundled cost of $1,095 (a $1,700 savings). This will give your business registration for NJ + NY “Meet the Buyer” Supplier Day, 2022 IPF, and Offshore Wind Ready. The Business Network will contact you directly if you qualify for this discounted registration