Elevate Your Business: Exhibit at 2022 IPF
IPF is the premiere offshore wind conference in North America that connects hundreds of leaders from around the globe who are looking for partners in the offshore wind supply chain. 2022 IPF takes place April 26-28, 2022 in Atlantic City, New Jersey. With the growing support of state and federal governments, offshore wind is poised to put a lot of steel into the water – you don’t want to miss this opportunity to showcase your products and leadership in the industry.
This three-day, in-person event will be filled with presentations, panels, and dozens of networking opportunities – now is the time to elevate your business and exhibit at 2022 IPF.
Why Exhibit at 2022 IPF?
- Hundreds of offshore wind professionals and government agencies are eager to make connections with businesses in the supply chain.
- Close to 400 current offshore wind contracts have been made through Network events.
- All breakfast, happy hour, and networking events take place in the Exhibition Hall –giving you instant access to leaders and buyers in the offshore wind industry.
How do I book my booth?
Demonstrate your Industry Leadership: Become a 2022 IPF Sponsor
Demonstrate your leadership in the offshore wind industry by enhancing your exhibit booth with an IPF sponsorship. Sponsorship grants you access to a global audience – the Network markets your business to more than four million people through contacts, industry networks, social media, email, and traditional press.
Learn more about the benefits of sponsorship.
How do I become an IPF Sponsor?
Benefits of IPF Sponsorship
- Develop and enhance your credibility
- Leverage lead generation
- Media exposure and brand recognition
- Generate new sales and form new business partnerships
- Demonstrate your commitment to the OSW industry – and help shape it