One-on-one, half-hour meetings with other offshore wind businesses. Take a look at who's attending.
- Connect to a network of synergistic businesses, suppliers and associated organizations engaged in the offshore wind industry.
- Create active channels for business transactions.
- Start a dialogue that will help you share in developing and sharing specialized infrastructure, labor markets and services.
- Build relationships with entities outside of the geographic region to leverage your competitive strengths and expand business opportunities.
- Develop networks for business financing, business-to-business sales, education, and workforce development as well as opportunities to expand into markets nationally and internationally.
WindMatch sessions sponsored by Hobbs and Towne. You must register for WindMatch in advance.Tuesday, April 3
- 1:00-1:30pm Windmatch Session I
- 1:45-2:15pm Windmatch Session II
- 2:30-3:00pm Windmatch Session III
- 3:15-3:45pm Windmatch Session IV
- 8:00-8:25am Windmatch Session V
- 9:50–10:25am WindMatch Session VI
- 11:45-12:15pm WindMatch Session VII
- 5:15-5:45pm WindMatch Session VIII
- 8:00-8:30am WindMatch Session IX
- 1:15-1:45pm WindMatch Session X
- 3:15-3:55pm WindMatch Session XI
- 5:15-5:45pm WindMatch Session XII
How WindMatch works
To request an appointment:
- Go to https://ww2.eventrebels.com/er/Update.jsp?A=22149
- Enter your email address and put either your confirmation code or your RegistrantID. Both are found on your registration confirmation email. Click Submit.
- Click the blue Appointment Home link (it's not a button) at the top of the page just below the IPF logo.
- Click on "Click here to search and schedule appointments with Attendees.” You’ll see a list of all attendees. Click on someone’s name to send a message or request a meeting.
- Click on the name of the person you want to meet with, then Request Appointment.
- Write a note to the person. You do not have to put a proposed location (the person accepting your meeting will select the location), then click the Make Appointment button. The person will get an email notification of the appointment and will contact you. Remember, your meeting is not scheduled until the other person accepts your request.
- By default, you are listed as being available. To remove amy timeslots you won’t be available, click the “Edit Timeslots” button at the bottom of the page. (This opens as a separate page).
To confirm an appointment:
- Click the link in your email or go to https://ww2.eventrebels.com/er/Update.jsp?A=22149 and follow steps 1-4 above.
- Under Appointment Requests, click on the name of the person.
- If you want to meet with them, select the Approve and Set Appointment Time button. If you do not want to meet, select Decline.
- Select one of your available time slots and click Next.
- Select the Available Locations dropdown menu and choose a table. Or enter an alternative location in the Proposed Location textbox. Click Submit. The other person will receive an email confirmation that the meeting is set. All WindMatch meetings are in the Village Square salon at the Westin Princeton.
People count on these meetings. If you accept a meeting and do not show up or cancel 24 hours in advance, you will be charged $50.