Leverage the competitive advantage of membership to find new partners and customers, grow your business and help shape an industry.
Benefits of becoming a Network member begin with collaboration and knowledge-sharing. Experience has shown that considerable benefits are accrued to companies who participate in networks through increased knowledge levels and contact with potential partners. Network member businesses will stand stronger as part of an organized supply chain cluster that provides a competitive edge through cooperation. Network membership is open to businesses, government agencies, academic institutions and nonprofit organizations, and is a unique tool in ensuring the growth of your business.
Network Member Benefits
- Market development and intelligence alerts
- Partnering and client introductions
- Brand awareness and exposure
- Ability to serve on working groups
- Industry contribution and thought-leader media placement
- Discounts on event registrations, study and export tours
- Member rates for exhibits and ads
- Pre-sale IPF registration discounts
- Advance notification for presentation submissions
- Priority speaker slots
- Member-driven educational opportunities
- Member directory listing
- and many more…
As a member, you will have access to a cultivated network of member businesses who cooperate and work together to bring the vision of offshore wind to life.
- U.S. Corporation (U.S.-based organization in business 3 years or more): $2,500
- Foreign Corporation (Non-U.S. organization with no U.S. offices): $2,050
- Academic/Start-Up (Academic institutions or U.S. businesses existing 3 years or fewer): $1,200
- Nonprofit/Sole Practitioner (501(c)(3) nonprofit or single-employee small business): $750
To become a Business Network for Offshore Wind Member, please fill out and submit our application form. Once completed, please send the application form to: Liz@bizmdosw.org.